THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In providing Gym Farm Apps, we collect, store and use the following Information relating to you:
“Information” is Personal Information and Non-Personal Information; "Personal Information" is any information or combination of information that relates to you or a Connected Person, and can be used to identify you or a Connected Person. We set out examples of Personal Information (and how we collect such Personal Information) in the "How we collect Information via Gym Farm Apps" section below. “Location Data” is information that we collect regarding your location (when you use a location-enabled service), including:
- the location of your device when you use Gym Farm Apps, such as from the GPS, WiFi, compass, accelerometer or other sensors in your mobile device;
- the IP address of the device or internet service you use to access Gym Farm Apps; and
- technical information, such as your mobile carrier-related information, configuration information made available by your web browser or other programs you use to access Gym Farm Apps, your IP address and your device’s version and identification number;
- information about what you have searched for and looked at while using Gym Farm Apps, such as search terms used, social media profiles visited and details of other information and content accessed or requested by you in using Gym Farm Apps;
- information about communications you have made using Gym Farm Apps, such as the people you’ve communicated with and the time, data and duration of your communications; and
- metadata, which means information related to items you have made available through Gym Farm Apps, such as the date, time or location that a shared photograph or video was taken or posted. “Non-Personal Information” is any information that relates to you but from which it is not reasonably practicable to directly or indirectly identify you, including Personal Information in aggregated, anonymized or pseudonymised form. “Shared Information” is information about you or relating to you that is voluntarily shared on Gym Farm Apps. Shared Information may include postings that you make on Gym Farm Apps (including your public profile, the lists you create, and photos, videos and voice recordings as accessed with your prior consent through your device’s camera and/or microphone sensor). Shared Information also includes information about you (including Location Data and Log Data) that others who are using Gym Farm Apps share about you.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION VIA Gym Farm Apps
We collect Information from you when you use Gym Farm Apps – for example, when you:
- register to use Gym Farm Apps;
- log into Gym Farm Apps with third party platform accounts;
- use Gym Farm Apps; and
- information you make available to us when you open a Gym Farm Apps account, as set out above;
- any information included in your publicly visible Gym Farm Apps profile, which may include your profile ID, name and photo;
- information you make available to us via your use of Gym Farm Apps – for example, via:
- participating in surveys, polls, contests, giveaways and other promotional activities within Gym Farm Apps;
- making purchases within Gym Farm Apps, including your credit card or bank details and information about the purchases that you make;
- information we collect in the course of you using Gym Farm Apps – such as certain Location Data and Log Data; and
- information you provide through your communications with our customer support team. Purchases via Gym Farm Apps. When you make purchases through Gym Farm Apps, you may need to provide certain Personal Information to complete the purchase, such as your credit card information or bank account information. Where the payment is processed by a third party payment service provider, we do not collect or store such Personal Information, though we may receive summary information about transactions. Where we or our affiliate companies process your payments as a payment service provider, or where we fulfill any purchases you have made on Gym Farm Apps, we may collect, use and store your Personal Information in order to fulfill such purchases. Working with our third party partners. We may work with third parties to gather additional demographic information about our users on an aggregate and anonymized basis. Location Data, Log Data and your device. Gym Farm Apps automatically collects Log Data from your device to enable and assist Gym Farm Apps's functionalities. In addition, you may also permit Gym Farm Apps to access other content and data on your device – for example, your contact list and photo storage. Cookies, Automatic Data Collection, and Related Technologies. We further explain such collection in the "Tracking Technologies" section below.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Use of your Information within Gym Farm Apps We may use your Information for any of the following purposes:
- to provide Gym Farm Apps (and the features and services within Gym Farm Apps) to you – for example, to allow you to chat within Gym Farm Apps, to fulfill any purchases you may make within Gym Farm Apps, and to display content based on your location;
- for communication, verification, security, fraud-detection, archival, backup, informational and operational purposes in connection with the provision of Gym Farm Apps – including account management, customer service, system maintenance, fulfillment of purchases, notifying contest winners, and other Gym Farm Apps-related purposes;
- to provide you with advertising and direct marketing that is more relevant to you (as further discussed under the “Direct Marketing” section below);
- to better understand how you access and use Gym Farm Apps, in order for us to improve Gym Farm Apps and respond to customer desires and preferences, including for us to provide language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to your and other customers’ usage of Gym Farm Apps;
- to help us develop our new services and improve our existing services;
- to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with Gym Farm Apps when your account is subscribed to an official account; and
- to allow you to participate in voluntary surveys about our products and services. If you choose to participate in a survey, we may request certain Personal Information from you. We may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys; we will prohibit them from using your Personal Information for any purpose other than to complete the survey. In addition, we may need to retain, disclose and use your Information for the following purposes (collectively, the "Retained Information Purposes"):
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- to comply with a court order, subpoena or other legal process, whether binding on us or any of our affiliates in any jurisdiction;
- in response to a request by a government authority, law enforcement agency or similar body made to us or any of our affiliate companies (whether situated in your jurisdiction or elsewhere);
- where we believe it is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations;
- to protect any rights, property or safety of ours, our affiliate companies or other users of Gym Farm Apps.
We may use your Information for the purpose of sending you direct marketing (whether by messaging within our services, by email or by other means) that offer or advertise our products and services and/or the products and services of selected third parties. Such products and services (of ours or third parties) include the following:
- our products and services and the products and services of our affiliate and subsidiary companies and joint venture partners; and
- third party providers of personal health and hygiene and other products and services that we think may be relevant to you.
We will honor your request for us to not use your Personal Information for the direct marketing purposes noted above. If you wish to make such a request, please contact the “Privacy Officer” at email@example.com, at any time and free of charge. In addition, you may be able to opt-out of certain direct marketing by following the relevant instructions set out on our marketing communications. We will not share your Personal Information with advertisers unless we have your permission to do so. We do, however, share Non-Personal Information with advertisers for the purposes of trying to offer you advertising that is more relevant to you. When you opt out of direct marketing pursuant to the above, you may continue to see online advertising (that is not direct marketing) within Gym Farm Apps and/or our advertisements on other websites or applications.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Sharing for the provision of Gym Farm Apps We may share your Personal Information within our group of companies and with joint venture partners and third party service providers, contractors and agents (such as communication service providers who send emails or push notifications on our behalf, and mapping services providers who assist us and you with location data), in each case, for the following purposes:
- providing Gym Farm Apps to you;
- assisting us in carrying out the purposes set out under the “How We Use Your Information” section above;
- helping us understand and improve Gym Farm Apps.
Sharing for marketing purposes We may allow third party marketing partners (such as Gym Farm Apps Official Accounts partners, analytics providers and advertising partners) to collect your Personal Information over time and across different websites or online services when you use Gym Farm Apps. If you wish to opt-out of such collection of your Personal Information by our third party marketing partners while you are using Gym Farm Apps, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may also provide your Personal Information to third party marketing partners where you have asked us or consented to us doing so or where it is required in order for us to provide Gym Farm Apps to you.
Other terms relating to the sharing of your Personal Information. Where we or our affiliate companies share your Personal Information with any third parties, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that such third parties only use your Personal Information:
A WORD ABOUT SHARED INFORMATION
Gym Farm Apps enables Shared Information to be shared publicly with your Gym Farm Apps contacts, all users of Gym Farm Apps and/or the public, via features provided by either us or third parties, so that Shared Information can be broadly and instantly transmitted. Shared Information will remain public for as long as you do not delete it; and even after you delete Shared Information, it may still be separately cached, copied, or stored by, or remain public through, other users or third parties who are not affiliated with and not controlled by us. In addition, we may also provide other Gym Farm Apps-related features that allow you to share Shared Information in public – for example, publicly accessible blogs and forums, or certain social media features within Gym Farm Apps – for example, “plug-ins” (which create a direct link between two websites) and “widgets” (which are interactive mini-programs that provide third party services within Gym Farm Apps). You should be aware that any information you provide within such features may be read, collected and used by third parties who access them.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
Newsletters and other types of communications When you use Gym Farm Apps, we may use your Information to send you emails, messages, newsletters or push notifications to your device. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can do so by following the unsubscribe instructions in the emails we send to you, opting out of notifications at the device level (if available) or contacting our Privacy Officer.
Service-related announcements We may from time to time send you service-related announcements when we consider it necessary to do so (such as when we temporarily suspend Gym Farm Apps for maintenance). You may not opt-out of these service-related announcements, which are not promotional in nature.
A WORD ABOUT SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND YOUR INFORMATION
Gym Farm Apps may link you to social media or other features or services (including websites, plug-ins and widgets) provided by, or allow you to share certain Information with, a third party. For example:
- you may share content on, or login to, Gym Farm Apps using services provided by third parties. These third party services will authenticate your identity and provide you with the option to share certain Personal Information with us. They may also give you the option to post information from your third party service account to Gym Farm Apps as Shared Information (or vice versa), and to share other information with such third parties.
- you may login to Gym Farm Apps using other sign-in services such as an Open ID provider. These sign-in services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Information with us for account registration and login purposes, such as your name and email address; and
Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to use Gym Farm Apps. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from any children under the age of 13. Please contact our Privacy Officer if you believe we have any Personal Information from any children under the age of 13 – we will promptly investigate (and remove) such Personal Information.
TRANSFER, STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We operate and may continue to operate servers in a number of jurisdictions around the world, so the server on which your Personal Information is used and stored may not be in your jurisdiction. Any of the third parties referenced in the "Sharing of your Personal Information" section above may also be located and/or use and/or store your Personal Information outside of your jurisdiction for the purposes set out in that section. In both instances, your Personal Information may be transferred to jurisdictions that do not have data protection laws which are substantially similar to or serve the same purpose as the laws of your jurisdiction. We will ensure that all data transfers comply with applicable legal requirements (for example, by adopting suitable data protection policies and/or contractual measures). Should you wish to know more, please contact our Privacy Officer. We use a variety of generally accepted security technologies and procedures for the purpose of preventing loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure of Information – for example, we use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect certain sensitive Information (such as Location Data) provided by you to us. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security at all times. We do not warrant or guarantee the security of Gym Farm Apps or any information you provide to us. We may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to Gym Farm Apps. If we learn of a Gym Farm Apps security breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice within Gym Farm Apps or by sending direct communication to you. If you have any questions regarding the security of your Personal Information, please contact our Privacy Officer.
PERIOD OF USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only retain your Personal Information for so long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as set out under the “How We Use Your Information” section above.
ACCESSING, UPDATING, AMENDING OR PORTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, you may have the right to:
- obtain confirmation that we hold Personal Information about you;
- access, rectify or delete your Personal Information that we maintain;
- request and receive a copy of the Personal Information you have provided us and to transmit this information to another provider.
- object to or request the restriction of processing of your Personal Information; and
- have the information deactivated, blocked, anonymized or deleted, as appropriate. To the extent provided by applicable laws and regulations, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, including consent for email and targeted marketing communication and data transfers. We will use reasonable efforts to apply your preferences going forward. If you would like to update or amend your Personal Information within Gym Farm Apps, you may do so in the first instance by logging into your account and making the appropriate changes. For example, you may be able to delete certain Location Data that you have provided us via your device settings or the “Clear Location” option within Gym Farm Apps. If you wish to:
- make further changes to your Personal Information;
- exercise any of your rights mentioned above in this section; or
- to request the removal of an unauthorized Gym Farm Apps account, please contact our Privacy Officer. We will use reasonable efforts to respond to all such requests made to our Privacy Officer without undue delay and in accordance with any time limits required by law. Please note that your right to access Personal Information in the above manner may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. In some cases, we may not be able to update, amend or remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know why we are unable to do so – for example, certain requests may be extremely impractical or require disproportionate technical effort (e.g. any requests that relate to our backup systems), or are prohibited by law.
- International Data Transfers We are a global business. We may transfer Personal Information to countries other than the country in which the data was originally collected. For example:
- we operate and may continue to operate servers in a number of jurisdictions around the world, so the server on which your Personal Information is used and stored may not be in your jurisdiction; and
- any of the third parties referenced in the "Sharing of your Personal Information" section above may also be located and/or use and/or store your Personal Information outside of your jurisdiction for the purposes set out in that section. In both instances,
Why do we use tracking technologies? To help us better understand and provide Gym Farm Apps to you and our users Tracking technologies enable us to better understand and provide Gym Farm Apps to you – for example, tracking technologies help us collect the following Information:
- we require your authentication information in order to provide Gym Farm Apps to you;
- our translation services may require Information about your language preferences; and
- we require certain other Information about our users in order to provide Gym Farm Apps and to develop new features for Gym Farm Apps.
- To help us deliver relevant and safe advertising to you Advertising helps keep Gym Farm Apps and many of our other services free of charge and useful to you. Tracking technologies help make our advertising:
- more effective for advertisers – for example, by delivering them further information regarding who has viewed their advertisements;
- more safe for you – for example, by ensuring that you do not receive repeated or fraudulent advertisements or prohibited content within such advertisements; and
- more relevant to you – for example, by delivering advertisements based on which official Gym Farm Apps channels you may have followed or based on your location.
- What are tracking technologies? The “tracking technologies” that we use within Gym Farm Apps include the following:
- A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is placed on your computer, mobile phone or other device when you access a website or other web content.
- Web beacons are electronic image files or other technologies that may be embedded within websites or emails that may be used to keep count of visitors, record when and if an email or website is viewed, or access certain cookies.
- Certain information is automatically gathered and stored in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- An entity tag (or ETag) are HTTP headers that are sent-behind-the-scenes between a web browser and a web server. They can be used to track unique users in place of cookies, and allow us to better understand and improve Gym Farm Apps.
- Anonymous identifiers are used to deliver advertisements in services where cookies may not be available (for example, in mobile applications).
- How do we use tracking technologies? Tracking technologies used in partnership with third parties We, our affiliate companies and our third party partners may from time to time use tracking technologies to collect and use certain Information. These third party partners who assist us in such collection and use include the following:
- Our analytics partners helps us better understand Gym Farm Apps generally – for example, to collect website and app usage statistics and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, as well as to analyze any relevant trends.
- Our marketing partners (including analytics partners, advertisers and Gym Farm Apps official account partners) help us deliver better and more relevant advertising to you.
- Our customer support service partners help us deliver better responses to any queries from you and to deliver a better Gym Farm Apps experience to our users.
- Our service partners help us administer and deliver certain features within Gym Farm Apps – for instance, hosting, language translation and mapping services.
- We may receive reports based on the use of tracking technologies by these partners on an individual as well as aggregated basis. We may use Google Analytics to collect and process certain Gym Farm Apps-related usage data. Google provides additional privacy options regarding cookie use described at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
- Our own tracking technologies In addition, we also use our own tracking technologies to personalize your experience on Gym Farm Apps and for various other purposes. For example, we use such tracking technologies to:
- remember you within Gym Farm Apps. For example, cookies and web beacons can help us identify you as a registered user of our services or keep the preferences or information that you have previously provided; and
- analyze how you use Gym Farm Apps. We can use tracking technologies to understand what users are doing on our services, or which pages or sections are most popular. Please note that we use our tracking technologies for these purposes, but may make certain aggregated Non-Personal Information obtained through these tracking technologies available to advertisers and other partners to analyze how you and others use our services and to serve advertising.
While we may have agreements in place with these third parties in relation to the proper handling and protection of your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee their privacy practices as they are third parties.
If you wish to opt out of interest-based advertising, click here: http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/. Please note you will continue to receive generic ads. If you do not wish to have Non-Personal Information used for the purpose of serving you targeted advertisements on your device, you may opt-out by contacting policy@Gym Farm Apps.com. Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic advertisements. We may combine Information collected via tracking technologies with other Information we collect about you. For example, where you install and register for Gym Farm Apps via a third party online advertisement, we and/or our third partner may use tracking technologies to inform us regarding where you had discovered Gym Farm Apps. We may also use tracking technologies to collect Information that, when combined with other Information, enables us to deliver relevant advertisements directly to you.
How you can control tracking technologies You may be able to block or manage certain types of tracking technologies via your browser settings (such as cookies or web beacons) or your mobile device. However, please remember that if you block tracking technologies, we may not be able to provide you with the optimal Gym Farm Apps experience and some or all of Gym Farm Apps’s features may not function properly.
You may also control what tracking technologies-collected Information we receive by certain settings within Gym Farm Apps – for instance, by using the “Clear Location” option within Gym Farm Apps. Specific types of cookies We further describe how we use specific types of cookies below. Some or all of such cookies may be stored in your browser. Category of cookies use Description Authentication These cookies notify us when you access our services, so to enable us to provide suitable services and experience to you. These cookies will also remember certain Information about your personal preferences – for instance, your preferred language and region. Security We use such cookies to ensure the security of your Information and our services, and to prevent fraudulent, criminal or other suspect activities. In particular, security cookies help us to prevent fraudulent logins and your user data.
- deliver advertising on Gym Farm Apps, with the aim of delivering more relevant advertising to all of our users–for example, you may receive advertisements based on your general location derived from your IP address or from your previous Gym Farm Apps searches; and
- to help us and advertisers collect statistics regarding the delivered advertisements, such as how many users have viewed, clicked on and/or made purchases through such advertisements.
Mobile Analytics We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of Gym Farm Apps as used on your phone. As part of such process, we may (via Gym Farm Apps) record information such as how often you use Gym Farm Apps, the events that occur within Gym Farm Apps, aggregated usage, performance data, and where and when Gym Farm Apps was downloaded from on your device. We do not link such mobile analytics information that we collect with any personally identifiable information you submit within Gym Farm Apps.